New Saftey Measures – Covid-19 Update
At Wright-Bilt Systems, I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know how we are implementing safety protocols to continue to serve you during this unprecedented COVID-19 season. At this time, we are open and operating on a full-time schedule to meet all your heating and air conditioning needs including maintenance, service, repair, indoor air quality, and installation appointments. We will continue to send covid-19 customer update as needed.
Wright Bilts’s Updated Covid-19 Protocol
We are following enhanced cleaning protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your safety. Also, we are monitoring our team member’s health. Employees who show signs of sickness will need to stay home.
We are closely monitoring the news from the CDC as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Should any new recommendations or procedures come up, we will change our protocols accordingly. At Wright-Bilt Systems, we plan to remain open and continue to have our technicians service, repair, and install your systems as normal. We will communicate any changes to that decision to you as they occur.
When you call in, our office staff will be asking if anyone in the home has a fever. Our team will need to know if they have been diagnosed or had exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We need to know so that we can be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection. We are asking customers to be honest about their travels and medical conditions. If you have a regularly scheduled appointment and are experiencing any of the following symptoms. cough, fever, shortness of breath; please call our office at 770-383-1194 to reschedule.
Here is a list of some procedures we are implementing to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
- Protection: Our technician will wear shoe covers and gloves while at your home or business.
- Cleaning: Employees also must wash their hands and wipe down the tools that they use after each call. We will also be cleaning our facility frequently with recommended sanitizing products daily.
- Signature for service & repair work: We normally require our repair or service work to be approved by signature. However, during this time, we will be suspending this requirement. We will accept a verbal commitment to perform service and repair work.
- For equipment sales, we have the option of electronic signature approval via email and we will require signatures for replacement and installation of equipment.
- Payment: All payments must now be made electronically. Please call our office at 770-383-1194 to give your payment information to our office staff while the technician is on-site.
- Meetings: We are postponing any in-person company meetings so that we maintain social distancing. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
Servicing the Community
Wright-Bilt Systems has been serving the South Metro Atlanta since 1977. Safety is one of our core values As members of a common community, together we can make a difference. We will continue our focus on delivering the products and services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Please call our main line at 770-383-1194 to schedule your appointment or to discuss any concerns you may have.